The Ontario SPOR SUPPORT Unit and McMaster Health Forum are offering a 90-minute nano course that complements our previous Masterclass offerings. The course is designed for interested individuals from the following groups – all of whom need to be engaged as part of building a learning health system (LHS) in Ontario: government policymakers, system and organizational leaders, professional leaders, citizen leaders and researchers interested in providing patient-partnered evidence support to a learning health system.
- demystifying the idea of a LHS from the perspective of government policymakers, system and organizational leaders, professional leaders and citizen leaders
- moving beyond data analytics being the single driver of learning and improvement to capitalize on recent innovations that can bring multiple forms of evidence and business intelligence to bear in ultra-short timelines
- moving from researcher-led efforts to a 'three-legged stool' supported by a system or professional leader, a citizen or patient partner and a researcher
- moving from pilot projects to making this the 'new normal' in health systems
Format and dates
Five virtual offerings, each 90 minutes long held online using Zoom:
- 21 February 2024, 9:30am to 11:00am (Eastern)
- 9 May 2024, 12:00pm to 1:30pm (Eastern)
- 22 July 2024, 12:00pm to 1:30pm (Eastern)
- 10 October 2024, 12:00pm to 1:30pm (Eastern)
- 30 January 2025, 12:00pm to 1:30pm (Eastern)
Selected registrants will receive an invitation to participate, with priority given to those who are currently in Canada. Those registrants who are outside of Canada will be notified if their registration can be accommodated based on the number of available open spots closer to the time of the nano course.
- Please fill out this form and click 'Submit Form'
- For more information about the virtual nano course, visit this page: https://www.mcmasterforum.org/learn-how/courses-and-masterclass/nano-course
- If you have any questions, contact the McMaster Health Forum at +1-905-525-9140, ext. 22121 or email us at LearnHow@mcmaster.ca