The Ontario SPOR SUPPORT Unit and McMaster Health Forum are offering a 90-minute nano course that complements our previous Masterclass offerings. The course is designed for interested individuals from the following groups – all of whom need to be engaged as part of building a learning health system (LHS) in Ontario: government policymakers, system and organizational leaders, professional leaders, citizen leaders and researchers interested in providing patient-partnered evidence support to a learning health system.
- demystifying the idea of a LHS from the perspective of government policymakers, system and organizational leaders, professional leaders and citizen leaders
- moving beyond data analytics being the single driver of learning and improvement to capitalize on recent innovations that can bring multiple forms of evidence and business intelligence to bear in ultra-short timelines
- moving from researcher-led efforts to a 'three-legged stool' supported by a system or professional leader, a citizen or patient partner and a researcher
- moving from pilot projects to making this the 'new normal' in health systems
Format and dates
- three virtual offerings, each 90 minutes long
- 5 July 2023, 9:00am to 10:30am (Eastern) [completed]
- 17 October 2023, 12:00pm to 1:30pm (Eastern)
- 12 December 2023, 12:00pm to 1:30pm (Eastern)
- all sessions will take place online using Zoom
Selected registrants will receive an invitation to participate, with priority given to those who are currently in Ontario. Those registrants who are outside of Ontario will be notified if their registration can be accommodated based on the number of available open spots closer to the time of the nano course.
- Please fill out this form and click 'Submit Form'
- For more information about the virtual masterclass, visit this page: https://www.mcmasterforum.org/learn-how/courses-and-masterclass/nano-course
- If you have any questions, contact the McMaster Health Forum at +1-905-525-9140, ext. 22121 or email us at LearnHow@mcmaster.ca