The Office of Education Science is pleased to announce a new travel scholarship of up to $500 for McMaster-based trainees who are involved in surgical education research.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a McMaster-based trainee involved in Surgical Education Research and in the Faculty of Health Sciences
2. Applicant must be engaged in or planning to engage in OES activities (participation in Journal Club, Symposia or OES-sponsored research)
3. Applicant must be a presenting author
4. Application must be submitted through this portal during an open application period
Application submission windows:
For travel September 2017 through March 2018, applications will be accepted October 2, 2017 through October 30, 2017.
For travel April 2018 through August 2018, applications will be accepted April 9, 2018 through May 7, 2018.
Please attach the following documents:
3. Budget for travel
4. Statement of interest (how this experience will contribute to your research or professional development; should also include engagement or plans for engagement in OES activities)
Please save these documents in the following format:
For example: Smith_CV; Smith_Abstract; Smith_Budget; Smith_Statement_of_Interest
To proceed with this application, please click the "Next" button in the lower right corner of this screen.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeni Zering (firstname.lastname@example.org).